JONATHAN ANDREW PEZZATTA
May 2013 BFA, Animation, Columbus College of Art and Design (CCAD), Columbus, Ohio.
Aug. 2015 CCAD 2D Animation Fundamentals adjunct instructor
· Teaching students fundamentals of animation through Toon Boom Harmony and Storyboard Pro.
· Assisting students create art using time as an aesthetic element.
· Present Lectures in a coherent and professional manner.
Oct. 2013 Kids Creative Studio
· Teaching kids (3rd-5th grade) fundamentals of animation through animation applications for iOS/Android.
· Assistant Teacher and head teacher of 3D based applications.
Nov. 2012 Lumin Film, CCAD, Columbus, Ohio.
· Class film around 4 minutes long in one semester's time.
· Concept art, Animator, 3D work, and Post process work.
· Premiered at the Sehsüchte Film Festival.
May 2012 Lighting Workshop with td-U (associated with Blue Sky Studios)
· enrolled to Lighting various characters and scenes to convey mood.
· Learned various rendering and post production techniques.
· Collaborated with professional lighting artists at Blue Sky Studios.
Fall 2011 Post Special Effects Artist, CCAD Pipeline Project for Nationwide, Columbus, Ohio
· Post production work within Adobe After Effects CS5.
· Also collaborated with storyboard artists and animators.
· Worked under pipeline project guidelines used in real-world industry.
Experienced with Toon Boom Harmony, Toon Boom Storyboard Pro, Autodesk May lighting and shader editing, Adobe After Effects post production compositing, Adobe Photoshop. Versed with computer repair and assemblage. Versed with Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Flash. Experience with multiple illustration mediums such as charcoal and graphite.
2014 Columbus Society of Communicating Arts: 'Best Student Film'. Ohio.
2014 Society of Illustrators Competition: 1st place award. New York.
2013 Telly Awards: 'Non-Broadcast' and 'People's Telly' (Lumin). Web.
2013 Los Angeles Movie Awards: 'Award of Excellence' (Lumin). California.