Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lighting for a Friend


Hey all! A fellow colleague of mine wanted me to light a scene she made so this is currently my latest project at the moment. As of now, it's just some basic lights at the moment as I have spent most of my efforts today getting linear workflow weeded out. After everything checks out I will shape and refine the lighting to make it much better. Unlike my previous work in Vray, this project will be done in Mental Ray.

Also, Alison Cundiff is the creator of the models (concepts created by Fredric Gardener) and lovely textures I was provided to work with. You can see more of her work on  http://alililison.blogspot.com/. I have her link in the "Other Artist I Like" section of this blog as well. Check it out some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment